- Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
- Changes & fixed issues in this release
- Adds Support for 1000 series GPUs for Batman Arkham Knight.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 9‑series, and 100‑series to 900‑series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1, 2.8.3 and 2.8.4.
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel.
- Note: For games that use SDK versions before 2.7.1 the PhysX Legacy Installer must also be installed. These are games that were released around the end of 2007 or earlier. (AGEIA titles) Examples of these games include CellFactor, Clive baker’s Jerich, Gears of War, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Switchball and Velvet Assassin. The PhysX Legacy Installer is available here: PhysX_System_Software_Legacy_Driver.